Job Description / Responsibility
- Processing and disbursing salary and other allowances (where applicable) for all employees of the bank.
- Calculating & deducting income tax at the source for all employees at the time of salary/bonus/increment disbursement.
- Managing Provident Fund (PF) & Gratuity Fund (GF) for all employees.
- Handling insurance settlements for the employees of the bank.
- Preparing different payroll reports and annual increment report for different departments as and when required.
- Managing and maintaining the financial settlements during employee transfer and separation.
4 years of graduation/Masters in Business with 1 year of experience in payroll management is preferable.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Drive for result
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting